Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ticking girl-shaped bomb

Aquarius Horoscope for week of July 21, 2011

You really need to tell your stories. It's not just a good idea; it's downright urgent. There's a backlog of unexpressed narratives clogging up your depths. It's like you have become too big of a secret to the world. The unvented pressure is building up, threatening to implode. So please find a graceful way to share the narratives that are smoldering inside you -- with the emphasis on the word "graceful." I don't want your tales to suddenly erupt like a volcano all over everything at the wrong time and place. You need a receptive audience and the proper setting.

8 comments:

Roy said...

Story me.

asha said...

HOLYSWEETJESUS child! When the Great What Is steps out from behind the veil and lays it on you like that you'd better listen up.

someone said...

really? the horoscope said that? I will read anythinggggggggggg you write.

someone said...

screw graceful.

nina said...

I say amen to that and trust me, I've never said amen to anything before in my life.

eclectic said...

Briiing it!

eclectic said...

Hiya! Missed you a lot last week. Which is to say, even more than usual. If you wanted to slap up a photo or a few hastily typed words, that'd be okay with me. :)

Roy said...

The world needs your very best idiosyncrasies and eccentricities!

Just a random quote. It reminded me of blog posts.

Archives

About Me