Sunday, May 04, 2008

Call me Sam



I got a new job quantum leaping round the United States opening and closing windows into peoples lives in a manner that is totally out of my control. Do you remember that show? I go to work and it is like, 1989 again and I am a nerd again fantasizing about amazing inventions of the future like a hair product that will finally make people like me and phones where you can see each other and because that isn't cool enough the phone would have a button you can push and out pops both ice cream and pizza or a pony. And there is a guy with a remote control that doesn't quite work but he uses it as best he can to tell you about what it might be that you are supposed to do... remember that??? That is totally my new job.

That is all I can tell you about my new job, other then the fact that I don't have the experience or the certification for this job and should save everybody the trouble and just go home ....but for that I have been daydreaming about this day since fourth grade.

No comments:

Archives

About Me