Monday, February 19, 2007

Five minute update

Tomorrow morning, earlyearly, I have a interview... because who wants to settle for two jobs when you can have three?! But the rains have moved in, and tonight my windshield wiper motor broke, grinds and grinds and does not wipe the rain. I rushed home between squalls and shone a flashlight on the wheezy thunking little motor, then touched it with my finger but it didn't seem to fix the problem. Unfortunately that is the extent of my mechanical aptitude, and a justifiable days work all the same.

Anyway, I will most likely have to ride the bus now, unless I can find my long-arm squeegee and some goggles. I can't go to bed any early then I am able, I don't like to get up any earlier then I have to. I am horribly sleep-disordered. The great dramatic crux of this story is that I might have to ride the bus, and that means I have to get up at least an hour earlier.

But don't cry for me. I hate driving anyway.

No comments:

Archives

About Me