Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Seasonal

I remember rain, but I can not remember the last time it rained. The dried walnut leaves are collecting outside my bedroom window, from the same tree under which I got engaged. They are curled and crisp and when the rain hits them they are like bongo drums. I can hear each raindrop, fat and unhurried as it falls. Waking up like this is one of the cosmomorphic moments in my life.

Lately I sleep a hundred miles deep and wake easy and full of grace. At least for now the insomnia is behind me.

2 comments:

Sandra White said...

phentermine - health insurance - debt consolidation - home equity loans Nice comment.. I ll come back for sure :]

Sandra White said...

phentermine - health insurance - debt consolidation - home equity loans Nice comment.. I ll come back for sure :]

Archives

About Me