Sunday, May 07, 2006

Little Breather

I am well into a term paper... chewing on pens, open books, illegible notes and two cups of coffee deep. I am not much of a coffee drinker, surprisingly and I feel jittery and anxious though my zen core can hardly be touched these days. HA.

I used to drink coffee by the pot like it was a religious practice, something to believe in. Over time I just drifted away. After several attempts to coldturkey myself from caffeine I found the struggle simply boring, and my return to coffee drinking each time successively less seductive. Good news I say for me as addictive behavior seems to run in my family... not only in my family but in most families and additionally seems to be the source of most unhappiness in most people. Whatever the substance.

COFFEE I WILL NOT BE BEREFT FOR THE LIKES OF YOU!

Back to work.

No comments:

Archives

About Me