Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap


I have nothing to do today but wear tall shoes and clean the top of my refrigerator.
Dance a little.

The dark corners of my house hold secrets I didn't even know I had. Wow, I am fascinating. I found a cache of silk scarves, a whoopee cushion, enigmatic and mysterial notebooks, agents of voodoo, tonka water-wishing beans, and old voice recordings. I should hope when I die my house spontaneously combusts so my secrets go with me.



**Extraordinarily loud musical accompaniment by Black Sabbath, The Scorpions, some Twisted Sister. (My new favorite lyric ever today is I'M SUCH A GOOD GOOD BOY, I JUST NEED A NEW TOY. It makes me giggle. Bonus points if you can name the song without Googling it.)

The left computer speaker is next to the frog tank and I don't know how they feel about HIGHWAY TO HELL but they seem alert and very active today.

I am going to go run now, I have set my pants on fire.

No comments:

Archives

About Me