Friday, January 20, 2006

Adrift

Today all classes, canceled. Cut loose, wandering to bookstores and coffeeshops. I have a package, littlegirl-shaped, to pick up at 6pm and am to take her to Eugene. In the meantime maybe I should go interpret ASL videos, keep my hands and their tendons flexible. Elbows, shoulders, knuckles, joints all the way up to my neck, vertebrae, rhomboid and pectoral muscles. Keep my brain processing, focused on interpreting, receptive and expressive.

I am totally ice cold and out of practice. Vacation, too long. This term hardly started. They keep canceling classes. I don't know what to do if no one is holding my hand.

*desperately thinking for a valid excuse to not go to the video library*

I guess one hour wont hurt. I have at least three hours wandering still.

No comments:

Archives

About Me