it seems like there is a fundamental lack of officiation in the storytelling around here. I mean, if I tell you
2. Willie is limited use cat, but she finally caught a mouse, which makes her vaguely esteemable.
3. I took a bath with my camera tonight.
+is not waterproot+
4. I live in poverty
5. But my toes are prismatic.
Which brings me to my point...
I am going to put this one out to you guys.
A French foot-fetishist with endearingly crappy book-learned English and predictable French verb-conjugation asked me to fill out a foot questionnaire. All the questions are foot-oriented but not specifically erotic.
I think that I might answer the questions if I can post the questions and the highlights of the dialogue, here on my blog.
What do you think???? I need some advice, am begging for your input.
My bath water got very murky...
Then I showered clean.
My stupid, I mean, limited-use cat fell into my tubasudsyness
And licked her self dry.
6. A hellish school/work schedule starts this Monday, after one more year of which I will be L.L. Bean pipe-smokin debonaire with squeaky-clean floor-boards.
- M: School, 7am-7pm (commuting time included)
- T: Work, 11am-3pm
- W: School, 7am-7pm
- Th: Work, 11am-3pm
- F: School, 7am-7pm
- S: Work, 11am-11pm
- Sun: sleep, sex, coffee, run, homework, bagel...