Monday, November 01, 2004

Vote, I Did!

I am wound tight tonight, hot shit. Sam talked me out of disowning my own Dad for his political views. I am in a disowning mood. I should take that badness and go over to my closet, make a little room in there. I might skip class tomorrow instead and beat down doors to find reticent voters, drag them to the polls.

I could die from this feeling, you know. Die dead.

Oregon is expecting record voter turnout based on early returns, absentee ballots. Secretary of State Bill Bradbury estimates 84%. YO! I bet we kick everyone's turnout-ass! I will give up pickles for a week if I am wrong.

Lets talk about delusional... Cheney recently said to a crowd in Montoursville, Pa that the U.S. invasions of "Afghanistan and Iraq will be studied for years for their brilliance." That is an astonishingly arrogant comment but what do you expect from a man who is, in fact, Satan himself. Bush may be a fucking lunatic moron but Cheney is pure evil, and totally disconnected from reality.

I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm getting it all now, emotions too big for my body....even here in the reduced environmental stimulation of my tiny little home.
I am a house on mother-fucking fire!

No comments:

Archives

About Me