Man, I have spent so many hours reading about cross-language equivalence and discourse genre, , lexical cohesion, acculturation...
I dont have a moment to spare.
I swear that my language centers are gonna overload. I am beginning, upon close examination, to realize that I might forget how to speak all together if I really grasp how complex the process is. Plus, English is so fucking idiomatic that interpreting seems like an impossible feat.
Its a good thing that I am left-handed/right-brained, I am so gestalt I kill me.
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ► 2008 (43)
- ► 2007 (88)
- ► 2006 (98)
- ► 2005 (99)
- Daylight Savings
- If I could tell you all the things I can't tell yo...
- Around The World
- Once Upon a Monday Night
- Auricularis Anterior, Superior, and Posterior
- Is this considered shoplifting?
- The 2004 Portland Marathon
- Even the luckiest person on Earth sometimes has a ...
- Ten Dollar Word
- 48 hours till the Marathon.
- ▼ October (14)