Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Even the luckiest person on Earth sometimes has a stroke of bad luck...

Oh man oh man oh man... I can't believe I just lost an hour of writing about the marathon in one keystroke. There is a string of curse words working their way to the surface of my brain that I can't acknowledge yet, I dont think they have even been invented yet. Eyes like saucers.

Somehow I meant to hit Shift+A but instead I hit Crtl+A which everyone knows highlights the entire selection, in this case my ONE HOUR OF WRITING ABOUT THE MARATHON and the next key stroke essentially replaced the whole thing with the letter 'n'. I actually feel sick to my stomach. Consider too that I havent hardly written anything of worth in monthsandmonthsandmonths and its way past my bedtime cause I have to be up for school in five hours.


What else do you need to know?


mr. medal

No comments:

Archives

About Me