Sunday, September 19, 2004

Whats the Message?

Being the owner of a newly-stolen vehicle gives me a blank check to misbehave and I am gonna to get all the mileage out of it that I can.
I'M SO SORRY I AM LATE, BUT, UM, YOU SEE, MY CAR GOT STOLEN...

AND I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO CALL YOU BUT I'VE BEEN SO PREOCCUPIED WITH THIS STOLEN CAR THING... I DON'T THINK I CAN MAKE IT TO WORK TONIGHT...

I'M CARRYING A LOT OF TENSION HERE IN MY SHOULDERS, YOU KNOW, THE STOLEN CAR THING, THINK YOU COULD GIVE ME A BACK RUB?

------------------

I got up this morning at 7am, an ungodly hour, and made my way downtown to volunteer for the Kerry booth at the Race For The Cure. It was fun because its one of those times that it is totally appropriate to make boob jokes into a microphone for a crowd of 37,000 people. Not that I was anywhere near a microphone, but people were thanking me profusely and slapping stickers all over themselves.

There was one little boy, about 9 years old who asked for a sticker then, to my amazement, began violently attacking the sticker and flung it to the ground and hissed KERRY IS THE DEVIL. I burst out laughing cause, as it turns out, stickers dont make good dramatic props. Anyway, the kid ran off back to his cloven-hoofed mother somewhere in the crowd.


Kerry


W Stands for Women


Log It or Lose It


Log It or Lose It!


Whats The Hell Is Wrong With Yous AnyWays

No comments:

Archives

About Me