Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Car Back

I got a call from the Portland Police Bureau today saying they found the car. Kate drove me out to the tow yard where I retrieved the vehicle for the lowlow price of $110 buckys. They left me some tools, I guess to compensate me for the inconvenience.


My New Bolt-cutter Set

They were unsuccessful at lifting the stereo so they took the face plate. I cant imagine why they would take the face plate except to be spiteful. And that is the only thing that makes me mad, really... I am the one being stolen from here. Don't take it out on me if you get frustrated while ripping me off.



Stereo

I mean, I am pretty understanding you know. Yes, I feel violated. But I don't wish you ill. Whatever. Cocksucker.

I'm gonna go cut some bolts or something.

No comments:

Archives

About Me