Tuesday, August 17, 2004
Some Things Are Better Left Alone
Covered Bridge Bicycle Tour in Albany
Besides getting into a political argument, fuming and wanting to go home after the ride, the trip was pleasant. It was the first bike tour for my 14 year old nephew who hasn't yet learned how to pace himself for endurance and lagged quite a bit at the end of the 70 mile ride.
...am volunteer phone-banking two evenings next week to atone for the ideological poo-poo of my immediate family. Thank God for my Ma cause I cant make up for everybody.
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ► 2008 (43)
- ► 2007 (88)
- ► 2006 (98)
- ► 2005 (99)
- Why You Wont Be Hearing All About H2C Just Yet
- That Morning...
- jin·go : One who vociferously supports one's coun...
- Kerry Caravan
- Rollerskate Skinny Tech Team
- Eight Hours Driving For A Fifteen Hour Visit
- Some Things Are Better Left Alone
- New Computer
- I Give Up
- Disappointments and Appointments
- ▼ August (13)