Thursday, August 19, 2004

Rollerskate Skinny Tech Team


Computer Genius and all-around Good Guy (photo posted w/o permission)

You are a bottomless well of knowledge and a tireless humanitarian. I am forever indebted to you.

Thanks again L...
If you are ever deafened or need a running coach I will be able to repay you in kind. Until then I am afraid I will have to send chocolates.

When I said my computer died, I mean, died DEAD. I know I am given to bouts of hysterical hyperbole but really, it was smoking and in less time then it took to ship the monster back and forth L built me a new computer with a few spare fans and motherboards and overclocked chips he had laying around and sent it back with all my files intact plus the generous gift of an extended music collection. I never claimed to deserve the company of wonderful people who grace me with their kindness but I will brag about it.


1 comment:

a. said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..... you're flipping off the photographer!

Archives

About Me