Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Ick

Haven't had the chance to disabuse you of the notion that I am curled up fetal and sucking my thumb. Though I had a streak of irritating events yes... did I mention that I washed and dried a tube of lipstick with my clothes? Maddening!

But we are in the midst of another heat wave and life goes on. There are rivers and secret tea gardens and though my brain feels totally fried I still have good dreams and pointless stories to tell.

Yesterday I made a funny pickling concoction of habanero peppers, jalapeno peppers and carrots in rice wine vinegar in the hopes that I would have a jar full of spicy carrots. But that night I got home and the carrots were merely vinegar-y so I ate a few raw jalapenos and went to bed. Seemed like a good idea to me. Fuckin' hot!

This morning I woke up with an odd bump on the roof of my mouth and when I ran my tongue over it with my mouth closed (created a bit of a vacuum I gather) it disappeared!

It was a blister that I popped and swallowed! Is that even possible? I bet its totally a psychosomatic blister. Wow!



UGH... My craving for spicy food is totally disproportionate to my physical tolerance for it. BUT I WILL GO HOME TONIGHT AND DO IT AGAIN.

No comments:

Archives

About Me