Monday, August 02, 2004

Disappointments and Appointments

Sandy River with my friend Stefan


I feel like this blog is a huge emotional vortex lately cause I walk around blogging traffic jams and bent keys in my head, stubbed toes and scratched sun glasses and horse laughs and tender moments.... I want to tell you everything and in a way, regardless of what gets to the page, I am...

But my cat is gone, has not come back yet.
I wuv you wittle kitty....


And lately I am just a total slob facing financial disaster... or it feels that way.

But on the plus side I got 123/150 in my HTML class which is a Pass/NOPass class only, and that is pretty good considering I didn't even get credit for the first two projects and that I got myself into trouble with the teacher twice....

And on the plusser side, there are wee volunteer sunflowers growing along the back fence from where I scattered birdseed...



And I am on the Hood To Coast team, along with my sister-in-law Anita which is great cause she is a sad and lonely girl in Montana while my brother goes through simulated drills with simulated insurgents in Texas-soon-to-be-Iraq and did I tell you that they got married before he left? And when I called her to invite her to run she jumped for joy.

But I feel like I have hit a wall training and I want a heart-rate monitor so bad I almost went and charged one this morning but then I opened my credit card bill and that brought all joy to a screeching halt.

So I decided I need a patron, support my art. I only need a paltry $2000/mo. or so. I also paint and draw and hold forth on interesting subjects when inspired. I could do so much more but my acrylics are drying up in the tubes and my writing is snippets and my heart-rate is not being monitored....

4 comments:

kara said...

Wonderful post -
Yo're making my head spin :)
Hope your find your kitty!

someone said...

I'll buy your coffee thursday morning, but that's as far as I go.

patronizingly yours.... j

Anonymous said...

If you posted a tip jar thingie I'd toss in a buck now and then. I enjoy your writing. But damn! Sorry to hear your cat's missing. Wish I could help with that.

Alexa

asia said...

Its a start people, its a start...

Archives

About Me