Friday, July 23, 2004

Slumber Party

I have an alter to somnolence inhabited by a live, though slumbering, purple haired deity right here in my living room, sprawled in the hundred degree heat on an ergonomically unfriendly fold out couch with green polka-dotted sheets. 

Sam

click for larger image

I thought I was bad. 

I paid bills, got coffee, balanced my checkbook (its been almost a month fer crissake) and finally stated in a stentorian voice ALL RIGHT, THAT'S IT, I THINK YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH....

20oz. of sweating ice coffee and the cars zooming on the race track...its too hot even for flies to buzz.  It is rolley-pollies and calliope music, dry as dust and beading sweat.  Good god, even symbolic water makes me feel better.  All Pisces are invited to dine with me this evening. 



No comments:

Archives

About Me