Saturday, July 24, 2004

My Complexion

I am listening to Ikue Mori but in my head am singing "If you like Pina Coladas...".  I only know two lines "...and getting caught in the rain..." so it's a short loop.  My belt-welt lookin' sunburned back is itching and peeling.  I put lotion on the area and it only served to moisten the huge skin flakes into nauseatingly solid, bite-size pieces of flesh.  I don't want to scratch it cause I don't want gummy skin under my fingernails.  It is an exquisite dilemma.     

Earlier this week I went to coffee with judybluesky.  We talked, watching the sky for noncommittal rain.  I LOVE MY FRIENDS BUT THEY ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS THE INFORMATION THAT I GIVE THEM she said.  She knew what to risk despite what everyone said.  I told her I finally figured out when it wasn't love anymore.  This is why women live longer, we know how to hash it out.

My friend A. IMed me today and said he went on a date with a girl who was like a good version of me.  What the hell is that supposed to mean?   He is crazy anyway. We all know that but I am the only one left who will talk to him and its only cause I have a thing for train-wrecks.  He said he missed me, I said POO. 

Today Sam and I went to the beauty supply store for hair dye and I bought a 10x mirror.... OH MY GOD, I HAD NO IDEA... this is the most fascinating thing, its like exploring outerspace.  I am totally clearing off my social calendar for the next week and you know where I will be. 

No comments:

Archives

About Me