Friday, June 18, 2004

Saturday Race Day

Running an 8k tomorrow at 10am. Thinking I should get some sleep but feeling poignantly un-sleepy. Laying under the fan feeling hypnotized, feeling like a summer storm, feeling manifest ownership of my body. I think I could consume you.


Toadstools

My little colony of mushrooms is growing. The first one died and these two popped up in its place. I love them cause they are bright yellow and there are like a hundred wee babies pushing up in the soil. So far they seem totally harmless to both me and the plant so I am going to keep them around, will nurture them and sing them songs...I wonder what the airborne spores will do?

Oy, just remembered Kay is having a party. Guess I should put on some clothes and head out for a bit. (If You See Kay...tell her I said Hi, lalalala...)

By the way, I got an A in my ASL class...go figure?! I shouldnt worry so much.

2 comments:

boabhan sith said...

You've just been bittin'
By a scottish vamp.
And there's only one thing to do...
Just stay where you're sittin'
And come to my camp
Because I've got some culture for you!

http://boabhansith.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Condolences on the death of the mushroom. I felt really sad when I looked at the photo of it lifting itself up out of the soil. mmmmmmmmm.....but two in it's place.....life goes on.

Ande

Archives

About Me