Wednesday, June 16, 2004

chickswithbigtits

It is HOT out, and beauttiful and perfect and evokes nothing in me but simple joy...houseflies in lazy circles and housecat dozing on the stoop, tail twitching. I have the day off from everything, went to Home Depot for potting soil and ended up being followed around the store by an employee eager to talk and eager to please. I inspire some kind of affection from these young guys, who alternately confide and boast...it happens stores like GI Joes and Home Depot and Automotive stores where I wander around hopelessly till I figure out how to ask a question...
I HAVE THIS THING, ITS LIKE THIS BIG THING, LIKE A HOOK THING FOR HANGING BICYCLES AND I WANT TO HANG IT FROM MY CEILING, BUT MY CEILING IS CURVED AND, LIKE, I WANT TO MAKE SURE THE HOOK-THING WILL STAY IN THE WOOD, BEAM OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET IT IN THE WOOD WITHOUT MAKING IT FALL...
I sound like I know nothing at all, which I dont and they love me for it. I had to get a stud-finder to hang my bicycle hook and a special battery for my car alarm beeper-thing and now I know about Corvette keys, their alarm systems and factory key chains cost like, 40 bucks? did you know that? And I probably dont want to by a 6 volt drill, gotta have at least 12 but I could also borrow one from a neighbor, and a small screwdriver is really handy but I can put the battery in for you if you dont have one at home. He has lots of friends in various states of car worship/delima and finally I have to just pull away like taffy and say goodbye. They love me, have a real affinity for me.

No comments:

Archives

About Me